– President and Energy and Knowledge Management
Klaas Rodenburg was elected to the Board of Directors in June 2015 and elected President. He serves as Director of Energy & Knowledge Management for the Alberta Council of Technologies and appointee to the Alberta/Canada Fusion Technology Alliance.
– Vice-President, Student Representative
– Secretary and eHealth & Artificial and Machine Intelligence
– Interim Treasurer
Lynn Gagne is an independent entrepreneur, author and educator with extensive financial experience. Lynn was nominated as Treasurer on the Board in 2018.
– CEO, Founder & Past President and Director of Public Policy
– Biotechnology & Cell Therapies
Derrick Rancourt was elected to the Board of Directors in June 2014. He serves as Director of Biotechnology & Cell Therapies to the Alberta Council of Technologies.
– Media Relations
– Education & Creativity
Search the Business Directory
Newsletter Signup Form
March 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm